Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
At one point this year I ate pancakes for breakfast every single morning for no joke, three months straight. It was safe to say, I was obsessed. There are tons healthy oatmeal pancake recipes out there to choose from. My recipes are great because you can make them in a small blender like a Magic Bullet or NutriBullet, with minimal mess and quickness. This particular pancake recipe has over 25 grams of protein, so it is an awesome alternative for a delicious high protein breakfast.
High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
Yields 6 medium sized pancakes
Total Calories: 520
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp protein powder (chocolate flavor)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a few pinches of salt
- If using a small blender, first grind up the oats into a flour.
- Next, add all ingredients and mix until the batter is completely combined.
- Grease pan and heat it on medium-high heat. (about 350°).
- The recipe makes about 6 or 7 medium sized pancakes. Pour batter into pan and cook 1-2 minutes each side.
- Top pancakes with fresh berries, pure maple syrup, or peanut butter.
Follow me on instagram and pintrest for more food photos!