Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
At one point this year I ate pancakes for breakfast every single morning for no joke, three months straight. It was safe to say, I was obsessed. There are tons healthy oatmeal pancake recipes out there to choose from. My recipes are great because you can make them in a small blender like a Magic Bullet or NutriBullet, with minimal mess and quickness. This particular pancake recipe has over 25 grams of protein, so it is an awesome alternative for a delicious high protein breakfast.
High Protein Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
Yields 6 medium sized pancakes
Total Calories: 520
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp protein powder (chocolate flavor)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a few pinches of salt
- If using a small blender, first grind up the oats into a flour.
- Next, add all ingredients and mix until the batter is completely combined.
- Grease pan and heat it on medium-high heat. (about 350°).
- The recipe makes about 6 or 7 medium sized pancakes. Pour batter into pan and cook 1-2 minutes each side.
- Top pancakes with fresh berries, pure maple syrup, or peanut butter.
Follow me on instagram and pintrest for more food photos!
Here's where you'll put a new set of fantastic & bold words that practically take control of their subconscious mind and compel them to click on your awesome affiliate offers or other stuff you want to send traffic to! You can make many of these!
Here's where you'll dazzle them with amazing words that practically take control of their subconscious mind and compel them to click on your awesome affiliate offers or other stuff you want to send traffic to!